Friday, October 1, 2010

cardpatterns 83 sketch challenge

Finally Friday is here and I can get can some ME time. That means its time to head to my craft room to get some stamping time in. Tommorrow I have a baby shower to go to so I had to get this card done tonight. I decided to use the cardpatterns 83 sketch challenge for this. Tammy and I went stamp shopping last weekend and I got a new gadget to play with. Its the Cover a card BG stamps by impression obsession. I love it. I made my own DP on this card with one of my new stamps. I used Brilliance pearlescent coral ink. The stamp is from a recollections clear set called "sweet baby girl". I got the cardstock, lace, ribbon and bling from Joann's and the brad came from eyelet outlet. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment