Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Winter


Happy Tuesday everyone! I made today's card for Gina k designs spotlight sketch challenge, however, I didnt check my dates and its too late to enter. Oh well I still had fun making it! I used Pure Luxury In the Navy cardstock and my DP is from the DCWV holiday collection winter matstack. I stamped my greeting with vivid ink (inky blue) and stamped the snowflakes randomly around the greeting. I added small navy bling to the center of the snowflakes. I then stamped my mittens and cut them out. I added some ribbon  to them and some dark blue stickles. The stamps I used are from Gina K designs Winter Wonderland Stamp TV kit and Winter mittens stamp set. Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a cute card!!!!! Great design & colors!!!

    ReplyDelete