Sunday, December 5, 2010

To cheer you

I made this card for two different challenges, the first one is cardpatterns sketch challenge 93, the second one is the color challenge over at Stamp TV. The colors we were challenged to use were innocent pink, chocolate brown, and ivory. I LOVE these colors together. I also LOVE this sketch. I will be using many times. I used pure luxury cardstock  and the DP is basic grey. My image is from a stamp set called Hope Grows. I colored the image with my copic markers and stamped the sentiment under it. I added stickles to the center of the flowers to make them sparkle. I used a MS punch. I added some bling, ribbon, a flower, and a brad from Bo Bunny. This card makes me smile. I hope you like it too. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. lovely!! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this..beautiful design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete