Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinterest inspiration challenge

Today I am joining in with the PTI pinterest inspiration challenge . I had never checked out pinterest until today and WOW! I love it. It is definitely gonna be my go-to place to get my crafty mojo going. I chose this card from Dawn Mcvey as my inspiration.

I love all of Dawn's cards so it was hard to narrow it down to one picture. You can find her card here.  I used some DP from We are Memory Keepers love struck collection. My sister-n-law gave me this paper pad as a gift and I love it. I have used it alot while making my valentines cards. Thanks Tammy! My cardstock and stamps are all from PTI. I used scarlet jewel and hawaiin shores. I used an older Martha stewart border punch and my stampin up heart punch. I loved Dawn's idea of trimmimg a label down to put my sentiment on. I used the celebrations label. I stamped my sentiment from The Vintage Picnic Sentiments. The little "love you" ticket on the heart is from Love and Marriage and the stamped heart is from 2010 Love Tags. I finished it off with a quickutz button tab diecut, some twine and a some bling. I am enjoying all the challenges PTI is having this week, can't wait to see whats happening tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Missy, what a wonderful CASE this is! Love the stamps and paper you chose--such a variety! Isn't it great to have so many good sets to choose from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choices you made. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love your card! Love the hearts and all of the little details. Great take on the inspiration card from Dawn - I love how she makes cards too! I love the button with the twine on the tab diecut. And oh that twine!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful interpretation of the pinterest picture! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love that heart border. Isn't Dawn so fun to case?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is FABULOUS!!! LOVE your take on the inspiration and the colours you picked!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget