Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tags

Today I want to show you some christmas tags that I made to put on my christmas packages. I haven't wrapped any presents yet but I need to do this and not wait till the last minute. lol!! I made these all with pure luxury card stock.  The To/From stamp is from a 2008 papertrey set called Holiday Tag collection. It was a gift from my sister-n-law Tammy. I stamped it in colorbox chalk ink (maroon). One of the DP is from Kaisercraft Belle collection, the other is a random piece that I pulled from my drawer. I'm not sure what brand it is. The ornament stamp is from Hero arts. The penguin and owl stamp dont have a name on the block, but I just recently purchased them from local stamp shop. Aren't they adorable? I added the bling and the ribbon to give it a little something extra. Hope ya like them. thanks for visiting my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment