Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Card Pattern 81


     Welcome to my Stampin' Corner. I created this blog because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cardmaking!! This is my first blog entry and I hope you like the card I created for you.
      I made this card for the card patterns 81 sketch challenge. I had some new supplies that I was anxious to use. My sister-n-law Tammy and I went to the Stamp Scrap Art Tour last weekend and had a blast and we came back with lots of new supplies. Tammy is my stampin partner and we do everthing together so you will probably hear me mention her alot.  Okay back to may card.
     I used Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock in Ivory and Cosmo Cricket- mitten weather DP.
The circles were cut with  a new spellbinders Nestabilities set called Lacey Circles. The stamp I used is from an Inky Antics clear set called sweety snowman #2. I stamped the image with papertrey ink and colored it with copic markers. The red is a blended mixture of R24, R27, and R29. The green is YG 63 and Gooo. I used YR 23 for his carrot nose. I added some berry red pearl bling and a bow made from offray ribbon. I sponged around my ivory circle with memento bamboo leaves ink.
    I hope you enjoyed my first blog and thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card for your first post!! I just love that stamp!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and congratulations on your new blog! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete