Saturday, September 18, 2010

card positioning systems #184


Hello fellow stampers.  I made this card for the card positioning systems # 184 sketch challenge this week. It was a CAS sketch and I just  loved it. I used recollections cardstock in yellow, red and brown. The white cardstock is Gina K Designs Pure Luxury 120#. It is the best CS out there to use to with your copic markers. The stamp is a new one I just got from Magenta, and the sentiment came from a set from Just for Fun Stamps. They have great sentiment sets and they are clings which make them even better to store. I am really loving doing Fall and Holiday cards right now so you will will probably see many more coming your way.  Thats all for now, have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your design & that tree stamp is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete