Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday

Good Afternoon! Today I have a birthday card for you. I made this card with spring in mind, because I am so ready for it. I used Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious DP. The sentiment stamp is from Impression Obsession and the tree stamp is from memory box. I just love this tree stamp. I colored the leaves with copic markers and added liquid pearls to the tree to look like berries. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart and I added two buttons with some twine on each end of the ribbon. I used scor-tape and ruffled the ribbon. I made this card for two challenges:                                                                                         


Hope you liked this card and thanks for visiting my blog today!                                                          


5 comments:

  1. that's a lovely ribbon treatment and I can definitely see that you were inspired by the yummy cupcake. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that tree with the Liquid Pearl! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy I LOVE your card! The ruffled ribbons and buttons are the perfect embellishment and I love your Cosmo Cricket dp! Thank you for joining us this week at CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that ruffled ribbon! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! You did a super job combining the 2 challenges together. Love that ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete