Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Blessings

Good evening! Today I have been working on a card for a good friend of mine. Her Birthday was Friday. Oops I'm a little late. Nothing new for me. I'm always late at EVERYTHING...lol!! Oh well at least she's still gonna get a card. I guess I will have to buy lots of goodies at her stampin up party next week to make up for it. Todays card was made with DP from basic grey's hopscotch. I used the modern label punch from stampin up for my sentiment. The sentiment was a Just for Fun stamp. The flower stamp was a free digital download from papertrey Ink. This is the first digital stamp i have ever used. It was their 4th anniversary tag collection. I colored it with copic markers and added stickes to the center. I cut  scalloped circle nesties and added bling all the way around it. I used a MS punch for the scalloped border and added some Kaisercraft lace. I added 3 pink pearl bling to finish it off. I did this card for a few challenges :

                                           Mojo Monday
                                           Crafty Sentiments
Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. wot a wonderful spring card. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scalloped circle and pearls...gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget