Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Blessings

Good evening! Today I have been working on a card for a good friend of mine. Her Birthday was Friday. Oops I'm a little late. Nothing new for me. I'm always late at EVERYTHING...lol!! Oh well at least she's still gonna get a card. I guess I will have to buy lots of goodies at her stampin up party next week to make up for it. Todays card was made with DP from basic grey's hopscotch. I used the modern label punch from stampin up for my sentiment. The sentiment was a Just for Fun stamp. The flower stamp was a free digital download from papertrey Ink. This is the first digital stamp i have ever used. It was their 4th anniversary tag collection. I colored it with copic markers and added stickes to the center. I cut  scalloped circle nesties and added bling all the way around it. I used a MS punch for the scalloped border and added some Kaisercraft lace. I added 3 pink pearl bling to finish it off. I did this card for a few challenges :

                                           Mojo Monday
                                           Crafty Sentiments
Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. wot a wonderful spring card. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scalloped circle and pearls...gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete