Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

Happy Sunday! Its pouring down rain in my part of the world, but thats ok. That just means more crafting time for me. Today I made a card for a friend a work. She needed a baby girl card. I used Pure Luxury Card Stock from Gina K Designs. My DP is from a Martha Stewart 12 X 12 book that I picked up on clearance at walmart. My stamped image is from a clear recollections set from Michaels. I finished it off with some Kaisercraft lace and offray ribbon and some sticky pearls.I used the sketch from the just us girls blog . I entered my card in their challenge this week. Thanks for visiting my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute - love that sentiment - great take on the sketch:)
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very very sweet! Love the pink gingham. Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! What a pretty card! Lovely take on the JUGS sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you could hear me {uh,.. urr, maybe it's better that you DON'T!}, cause I'm cooing like a baby, staring at this LOVELY, elegant, perfectly crafted, ALL THINGS PINK card and TERRIFIC and stunning use of the JUGS sketch! Yeowza - this IS purdy! THANKS for sharing your talent with JUST US GIRLS! yeee haaaaawwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fresh and pretty baby girl card! LOVE the CAS design :]

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete